Sunday, June 9, 2013

The Wedding!

Hard to believe the wedding was more than a week ago~
Here are a few before waiting to be seated.  I know I am biased but my boys clean up pretty well.

 David's sister and her two boys.  They are so handsome.
 David's brother and family.  They look great.
 All of the male cousins waiting for some after wedding photos.  The shot looks pretty GQesque.
 The bride and groom with her mom's siblings.
 Bride and groom with all the cousins.
 The wedding was at the Arboretum at Penn State University.  It was a lovely setting.
 There was an on/off breeze which helped with the heat.
I found this dress back in the fall walking by a sale rack at Macy's in Kenwood, OH.  My niece was looking for a formal dress.  I glanced at this one.  Grabbed it w/o trying it on and brought it home.  I commented to my sister that I have a Macy's if I need to return it.  It worked out great.  I spent some time looking for other options, but came back to this one.  Peanut got a blue and orange bow tie, ready for wearing to a future Coast Guard Academy event.
Pumpkin's not cutting the curls until he reports.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

You look gorgeous! Keep that dress forever! And I love Peanut's bow tie! I have a guy that loves bow ties and I think they are charming. It was a very hot day when you were there but it looks like everyone managed it beautifully!