Thursday, May 26, 2011

Peanut's Awards Ceremony

Peanut looks thrilled. Right? He doesn't like these kinds of things.

Peanut and Buddy woke up Pumkin so Pumpkin could some with me to the awards. Peanut was so excited. I think that little task of waking up his older brother made his day!

Both boys were embarrassed that their momma got up, walked around chairs, and snapped the shot when he got the awards. I don't care. I have similar pictures of this for Pumpkin and did not want Peanut to feel left out.

Got a smile here!

Heading back to the bleachers...

I don't quite know where this 6th grade went. It was a rough first three weeks making the transition to middle school. But, once we got through those, it was smooth sailing. Peanut did a great job! His last day is today and then we'll all officially be on summer break. Yahoo!!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Congratulations on his awards! We go through that next week. I can't believe you're already on summer break! Where did this year go?!!