Thursday, November 17, 2011

Frigid Futbol

Last night Peanut had a soccer game. As luck would have it, the cold front moved in. It was cold, cold, and windy.

I had stopped into to Costco earlier in the day. They had down jackets for kids. I knew Peanut did not have something for the few days that we get snow. So, I picked one up. They only had bright green in his size. When I got home, I slipped it on. It is so soft, light, and long. Who knew it would be perfect for the soccer field?

The Big Guy deemed me Gumby. Did I tell you that I love green?

I think Peanut will end up wearing it. If he doesn't, I will.

I just might have to hit the other Costco to see if they have other colors available. I think he'd prefer black.

BTW, the team pulled out a win. The ball was cold and hard. I cringed everytime Peanut took a header.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Ha! You look so cute! You gotta love Costco... they have the best jackets there! Stay warm... we're done with soccer now and just in time for this near freezing temp drop.