Saturday, March 31, 2012

March in Review

We started the month attending the high school's lip syncing contest.  Pumpkin participated.  It was riot.  Just wish the song choice was a bit cleaner - guess it is the age - he wasn't the only one!

Our first local and our first traveling soccer tournaments.

The Big Guy and I went out with friends to the Grizzlies' game.  I made a mental note to make that happen more often.

My days at the yogurt shop are winding down.  I started a new job at a pediatric dental office on 3/27/12.

We spent a few days at the beginning of spring break in Cincinnati.  We had a wonderful time with my family.  It was a lovely visit involving two college tours.  We spent the later part of the week at home watching lots of March Madness!

Peanut took first in his age group for the Cross Country Winter Series.  He picked up a tile as an award.

The Big Guy and I worked the concessions at the middle school dance.  It was fun scamming on Peanut!  We were pleasantly surprised to see him sort of dancing.

I have not had a Diet Coke the entire month of March!  I miss the carnbonation, but am not sure if I will go back or not.

The weather's very warm.  Praying for a cool April.  If not, we'll be in for a scorching summer!!

No comments: