Friday, August 16, 2013

LAST DAY!

Today marks the end of Swab Summer!!  Wahoo!

Word on the street has it that they were up at 3:30am est participating in Sea Trials.  (I woke up at 2:30am cst - just to empathize.)  This is a team building, physically demanding culmination of the entire summer.  The Sea Trials continue all day.  When it is over, the summer experience is over.  I am so impressed that Pumpkin stuck it out and am patiently waiting to hear from him.

This picture was taken a couple days ago.  It looks like most of his company is present.  I wonder what sort of pep talk they are getting.  Pumpkin looks good.  Again, I'm patiently waiting to talk to my boy!
So.  Very.  Proud.  Wish we lived closer.  I'd give him a great big hug!  My Swab is going to be a Cadet.  So very soon!  So very soon!


1 comment:

Bethany said...

He should be very proud of himself!! Will you be able to email him when school starts?