Sunday, September 22, 2013

Quick Trip Home

I made a trip home this weekend and got to see all my siblings.
After lots of hard work, we paused to snap a picture.  
 Then, I went and visited mom.  She is doing great!  It is so impressive.  She was so sick in July.  We brought dinner in and enjoyed it with her.  It was a lovely time - very heartwarming that she is doing so well.  The lighting is not the best, but we snapped this photo before we said goodbye.
I headed right back to TN this morning with a car load of treasures.   It is going to take me some time to sort through all of them.  Short trip, but enjoyed seeing everyone.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

I'm always amazed that you can get all 6 of you together! (We can't even manage 3!). I'm so glad to hear she's doing well. I bet she is so proud of E and loves hearing about what her grandsons are up to!