Sunday, November 17, 2013

T-9 and Counting

Down to the single digits!  I just get giddy thinking about it.

Meanwhile, at home Peanut is driving in the dark to dinner

The Big Guy is cleaning the boys' bathroom grout.  Yes.   You read that right!  He is a keeper!  The before and after are amazing.
 Buddy tried to help himself to some tissues in the garbage.
 Then, he headed to the bridge to supervise...
I finished up some knitting and am formulating lots of lists in my head.  I'm gonna head out to the stores to find some new black pants.  Love black pants, but they fade so quickly.


1 comment:

Bethany said...

I can feel your excitement!!! Caroline was just gone for four days without a phone at a church retreat and I could barely stand it! I thought of what you went through this summer and I can't even imagine! I ended up cleaning a lot too to keep busy.