Saturday, January 11, 2014

About Face

When Pumpkin was home, we were walking through Target.  He was talking about the Academy.  According to him, the hardest marching maneuver is the about face.  He tried to teach me.  Me being left handed did not like turning the "wrong" way.  It just felt off balance.  Pumpkin was chuckling at me.  The Big Guy walked up and Pumpkin started teaching him.  It is all in the initial toe placement.  When you turn your feet should just come together.  It is definitely easier said than done!  Looking at these pictures takes me right back there, smiling, giggling and hanging with my cadet.



We had a house full of teenage  boys last night.  The last sounds were heard about 2:30am.  This morning time is more of a struggle for me as I don't want to make too much noise and wake them all up.  Wonder how long they are going to sleep...


1 comment:

Bethany said...

I would think this would come easier to you because of Drill Team! ;) I hope you recovered from the sleepover!