Friday, January 24, 2014

Olive Oil Drip Catchers

These Olive Oil Drip Catchers were my craft this Christmas.  It worked out great.  I was able to make a small dent in my left over sock yarn stash and able to support a local business.  Folks we know opened up an olive oil tasting shop.  We gave the Big Guy's team members each a bottle of oil and a handmade drip catcher.  Two of the folks were out of the country.  (Shh!  Don't tell anybody, but I just finished their catchers.  He needed them for a luncheon today.)  I really enjoy the infused olive oils and need to investigate the Mediterranean diet.

I have a mystery KAL sock on the needles now, but really need some mojo to hit or I am going to fall really far behind.  Come to think of it, I need some mojo across the board.  I am just not feeling too inspired.

No comments: