Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Cookie Business - Not!

In all my years as a mom, we have never made cookie cutter cookies.  The closest we got was making dog treats.  Anyway, with all four of us home, I decided this year was the year.  I supposedly made the best ever sugar cookies.  Guess what?  Not!  I made an icing we've used before.  It became our own concoction as Pumpkin splashed lots of vanilla extract into the mix.  We quickly decided we did not have what it took to make picture perfect iced cookies.  We went with it in our own way.  The blue ones are angels.  There were trees and bells and snowmen.  This was fun but not something we will do again.  We do like sugar cookies but not these!  And, our future is not in the cookie business!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Ha ha ha ha... I bet they tasted great anyways! They look more like modern art! It's all in the fun, right? I only made Buckeyes this year... N's girlfriend made all the rest (whew, got out of that one!).