Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Anniversary Dinner

A new restaurant is in town.  I'd say it is primarily Japanese.  The Big Guy was a wonderful sport.  Asian is not normally his first choice, but he suggested it and went with it.   The lighting from the window is not the best for the photos, but you get the idea.  Peanut came along.  The restaurant doesn't have its liquor license yet.  So, we brought our own bottle to celebrate.  It was nice to have Peanut as the DD.


Peanut and I shared the love boat.  It was fun to try the different items.  I think next time we will just stick with sushi.  He and I enjoy trying all different kinds of sushi.
Pumpkin face timed us while we were eating.  Loved the quick chat with him.  It was Monday evening and kind of a bit early for dinner.  We were so thankful there weren't too many other patrons in the restaurant.  We were kind of loud - laughing and talking with Pumpkin.  We finished up the night with cupcakes from Muddy's.  It doesn't get any better than the Pucker Up cupcakes!

It is so funny.  I enjoy a glass of wine but it knocks me out.  The boys were teasing me by saying, "goodnight, momma."  Sure enough.  The Big Guy turned on some sports documentary and in a few minutes I was nodding off on the couch.  I think there is a blackmail photo to prove it!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Ha! It sounds like fun! I'm just like you, too... I think I can only handle one glass now or else I'm wiped out!