Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Mother's Day 2015

Pumpkin got the award!  He was the first to wish me Happy Mother's Day.  He called at 12am and woke us up!  All we could do was smile and laugh.

We went to mass and then headed to a favorite breakfast place.
 Peanut ordered Eggs Benedict for the first time ever in his life!
We spend some time with David's parents.  The boys were good sports and took me to a pop up Urban Market.  There was lots of vintage items.  I bought some local made candles.  The guys made dinner, homemade veggie pizza and strawberry shortcakes.  Yum!

I was told we will celebrate again this weekend when everyone is home.  You can rest assured that I am going to milk that!  Can't wait!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

That was really, really sweet!!! You have a great family and they love you very much.