Friday, November 27, 2009

Day After Thanksgiving

We had a lovely Thanksgiving.

The Big Guy's brother and family came in to town. We had a great meal at my sister-in-law's. The food was grand!

The boys and my other sister-in-law started the day with a four mile run. Some of the boys did it as a relay passing the smoked turkey leg. Love it! The weather was fab. The turnout was great - all for the March of Dimes.

This was before the race - a snapshot of those running.

This was after the race of just my boys. Peanut wants to try the actual turkey leg for lunch tomorrow!



We were so lucky. My oven went out and won't be fixed for a few days. I used a neighbor's oven to fix my dessert. That was all I needed to bring to the dinner. Thank goodness for a toaster oven! It will help us through the next few days.

Happy Belated Thanksgiving to All!

No comments: