Friday, November 13, 2009

Update

I can't believe it has been 10 days since my last post. Time is flying by. We've been busy and I've spent lots of time with my knitting needles.

Let me share some of the things we've been doing.

Peanut participated in his school fundraiser about a month go. Last week, he got an award for running the most laps. He ran 42 laps in 30 minutes. Each lap is 1/8 of a mile. Wow! We were excited for him. He matched the school record. Yahoo!!


The school district has a fundraiser run each fall. It was last weekend. Peanut and the Big Guy participated. It is a flat run and it turned out to be quite hot. Peanut did well and had fun. Here he is just starting. I could only dream to have a running form like that.
If you look past the green shirt, you can see him finish. He looked strong!
The Big Guy finished strong too. He said the heat impacted him a bit.
My two twinkies! They wore the school tshirt and the Vandy shorts. Love it!
I took Pumpkin to the ortho for his last visit. How exciting is that? We were surprised to learn Peanut had won the contest for October. He gets to pick up his prize soon.
Our tried and true Volvo keeps plugging along. A few days ago it hit 170k. Wow! We had to get new tires for it. Other than that, it is going strong. Buddy loves it and is always ready to hop in the back and go for a ride!!

No comments: