Thursday, December 10, 2009

It's Beginning to Look a lot like Christmas...

We got the decorations up this past weekend. I like these two little trees. We put them in the corner of the music room. They don't get decorated. They just light up the space as is. The great thing about all these pictures is that the Big Guy took them. He walked around while the boys and I were rummaging through the boxes.

Peanut did quite a bit of work on the tree.


I did the mantle adding the lighted garland this year.

I added the garland to the stairs too!

Buddy enjoyed supervising...

I got everything finished on Monday. The boxes are all put away. It is so nice to sit back and enjoy it!

On Tuesday, Pumpkin sang with his choir at the Peabody Hotel. It was gorgeous and the perfect event to put you in the season.



It all worked out. The Big Guy's meeting was cancelled. I swung by his work and picked him up. This photo is one of my favorites for the 2009 Holiday Season.

Yesterday, I had a few friends over for a holiday lunch. We started a play group years ago keeping up the lunch even though the kids are in school. It marked the beginning of the festiviities for us! We exchanged gifts. I made these log cabin washcloths that were on purlbee. They were a fun knit and I improved my skill of picking up stitches.

I struggled with what to put with them. Then, it hit me. I included the Dawn Foam, my favorite dishwashing soap.

It was great to see them. As usual, there was not enough time to catch up on everything.

We are off and running for the next event. We host David's work team here for lunch tomorrow. I've got grocery shopping to to!

No comments: