Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas 2010

We kept our tradition alive.

We went to sleep last night and woke up this morning for our Christmas.

Here's the tree before while the boys walked the puppy dog.

My mantle was a bit different this year. I added garland with lights. It was lovely to have on in the evenings. I think I'll do it again next year.

Puppy dog even got dressed for the occassion! He doesn't even bother the candy.

Wahoo! Go Ducks!

A Bike! This one is big enough for Pumpkin! We are considering the GOBA ride this summer. I am the wimp and need to rise to the challenge. I want to do it but am afraid I'd end up with too many aches and pains. Oh! Yeah! One other minor detail is that I need a road bike.

This is one of the treats we got Buddy. It is a five foot long rope good for flossing. He went to town.

The boys got a Kinect. I am proud to say that I am the bowling champ. Go figure that one.

The much requested sweatshirt is finally Pumpkin's. He's talking about going to school there. We'll see.

The Big Guy's surprise. He wakes up really happy. He's known for saying to all of us grumps, "get your butt, get your butt out of bed." The iPad is personalized with "get your butt ON the iPad." He was thrilled and is working on getting it all set up.

I was floored. There was a gift under the tree for me from David. He ordered it from a jewelry store he frequented in PA (back in the double income days.) He worked with a designer from afar and ended up with this opal. The picture doesn't do it justice. I love how it changes color in the light.

We are having a great day playing with our toys. There are snow showers outside. It is gorgeous, but not amounting to anything. We'll have our shrimp and grits for dinner. A Merry Christmas For All!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

First of all, I LOVE the dog pj's!!! That is too cute! And you all really had a good Christmas! You have to get Dance Central!!! We're doing that tonight. There's a disco group so I rule on that! David did good... your necklace is beautiful!