Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Grizzlies Game - Last Tuesday

The Big Guy got some tickets to the Grizzlies' game last week. I am not a big NBA fan (college ball is a different story.) Considering the fact that the tickets were given to us, I could not refuse the chance to go. My boys enjoy the basketball and were absolutely thrilled to get the chance to go.

The music was so loud during the warm-up. It felt like our seats were vibrating. I know. I am getting old!
Our seats were great! 
Even though the picture does not reflect it, I was wearing makeup:)
The seats did fill up a bit once the game started.  The boys were enthralled.  Memphis had quite a lead.  The 76er's pulled up and made it a bit exciting.
In the end, the Grizzlies pulled it off.  It was a fun night, but I still marvel at why the players make so much darn money.

No comments: