Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Visiting

This weekend I got to spend some quality time with my mom.  We found the library at rehab.  She looks enthralled by a large print book.  Look, again.  She is so enamored by it, that she is nodding off.  Lots of factors make her quite sleepy.

Then, we got her playing Solitaire on the Ipad.  That kept her attention until the game was about over.  I was impressed with her willingness to try something new and even play with the Ipad.

It was a nice visit. I am extremely grateful to my siblings that help with mom on a day to day basis.  It was hard to say goodbye, but I look forward to seeing all the progress she's made by the time I return in March.







1 comment:

Bethany said...

I nod off when I read too! I'm glad to hear she is doing well and continues to improve. I'm sure she loved seeing you!