Monday, February 4, 2013

Portrait

It all started with a groupon.  I know better!
After close to three hours at a photo shoot (and a major investment), we ended up with a family portrait.
This is the first one taken by a "professional" of just my immediate family.
It is proudly displayed in our dining room.
As a side note, Pumpkin might only have 150 days left at home.  If he chooses his first choice, he's off on July 1.  As much as this picture makes me smile now, I wonder how it will make me feel then.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Yay! You posted the photo! It turned out great! We should really do this too. I can't believe it's only 150 days. I bet he's excited! I know some kids here are still waiting to hear if they've been accepted.

Debbie Willis said...

This is by far the COOLEST family portrait EVER!!!