Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Spring Break 2014::Day Three

I knew we were going to be home for the first few days of spring break.  So, I organized another activity.  We signed up for the Segway Tours of Memphis.  We had to meet at the Peabody Hotel and tried to snap this family selfie.
The Bellman came right over and tried to help us out with a better family photo.  It is official.  I am the shortest!
 Pumpkin after the safety video getting ready to try out the Segway.
We all mastered it!  I even fell - still not sure what happened as I am more cautious.  The boys not so much.  The Segways have limits on them like governor permitting you to only go 12mph.  We had a great time.  If you look closely, you can see the infamous M bridge that crosses the Mississippi to/fro Memphis.
Peanut told us he'd be happy with a Segway instead of a car when he turns sixteen.  Whatever!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Ha! I've always wanted to try that! It looks like you had a great time!