Friday, March 28, 2014

Spring Break 2014::History

In the blink of an eye…spring break was history.

Pumpkin had a very early flight out of New Orleans on Sunday morning.  We waited for his flight to take off and then started our drive home.
He was teasing me that I'd have to have a little sob fest in the car.  I keep getting better.  It is not easier to say goodbye, but I'm learning.  He is so excited about his summer experiences.  We are all a bit envious.  I want him to savor it all - just wish the end of July wasn't so far away.  I wonder if I'll recognize him them...

1 comment:

Bethany said...

What is he doing this summer?? I can't believe he's almost done with this first year. It was so nice that they gave him a decent spring break. It sounds like you guys made a lot of great memories together!