Saturday, June 21, 2014

Birthday!

As of yesterday, I've entered into another year.  Sometimes I wish I could stop the clock!

The best gift, a phone call from my mom.  My brother helped out a bit.  Boy!  It was the wonderful to hear her voice.  Once she moved into her new place, I stopped calling.  It can be hard for her to reach the phone and I did not want to make her feel bad.  She is holding the gift I got her for her birthday.  We both share a love for ice cream.
We went out to dinner last night.  We tried a relatively new place.  It was very crowded and they don't accept reservations.  We ended up eating at their bar.  It was perfect.  Peanut enjoyed it too.   He ditched us as soon as we got home to back to a friend's house.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

I don't know why you worry about getting older because you never seem to age! You are so cute! Your mom looks really good too. I'm so glad you got to talk to her. Happy Birthday and I hope this is a great year for you!!!