Thursday, March 19, 2015

Weight Loss

All year I've been using the MyFitnessPal app to get a bit healthier.  I use it religiously to track what I've eaten.  I've lost a few pounds, but not as much as I would have liked.  This is the toughest challenge. I feel like I've been "good" all week.  The scale thinks otherwise.  Out of spite last night, I ate a Hershey's candy bar.  Ugh!  Everyday is a new day and I need to take this one day at a time.

As I type, Buddy just placed his nose on the keyboard.  He is begging for his morning walk.  If only walking burned more calories!!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

I hear you!! The best thing I did was order a 3-day meal/snack box from Urban Remedy (the Cindy Crawford one). I lost 6 lbs.! I've tried to give up coffee and dairy but I failed. I decided just to cut back. I also found a great workout-- Ballet Beautiful. It looks deceptively easy but it targets muscles like nothing else! I also got a Spiralizer from Williams Sonoma and I love zucchini noodles now, and beet and carrot noodles in salads!