Thursday, July 24, 2008

Summer Sewing

Our trip to the fabric store yesterday resulted in the boys picking out fabric to make pajama shorts. They were great helpers today. I can't believe we got them finished! They were too chicken to do the actual sewing on the sewing machine - too afraid they would mess them up. They did not want cut the fabric for the same reason. I am going to have to work on them:)

Here are the boys modeling the bumblebee shorts and the Mickey shorts




Next week we are going to have to work on getting these two a tan!

2 comments:

Bethany said...

I have been thinking of doing the same thing!!! I figured sewing flannel pj pants for the fall couldn't be so hard and the kids would love to pick out their own fabric. I love the fabric your boys chose!! How fun! And the whole tan thing? Well, I am looking forward to getting OUT of the sun. We've had more of our fair share this year.

Mary said...

Looks like a yellow jacket in training!!