Friday, December 12, 2008

Dashing Through the Snow on a One Horse Open Sleigh...

I got ALL my hair cut off today!


I can't say much for self photography. The Big Guy was heading to a meeting and wanted me to send him a picture. I snapped a few on my iphone. Don't worry. I was parked in a parking spot and not driving down the road. It feels great. We'll see what his comment it is when he sees it live this evening. Now that I won't have to spend so much time blow drying my hair, I can work on all the Christmas stuff that needs to be done. We entertain the Big Guy's team for lunch on Monday. Did I mention I am making them all gifts? I'm about 75% done. Off to clean, sew and cook this weekend...

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Becky, it looks soooooooo cute!!!! I love it! I hope David did too!

Joyce said...

Becky,
You are really stylin' with your new do! I love it on you!
Look forward to seeing you in the flesh soon.
Love,
Joyce