Monday, December 15, 2008

Reading...Anyone?

I am trying to make lots of the gifts this year. As you will see, I've made lots of the same gifts. These three reading pillows, books, and crayon rolls are on their way to Hong Kong with an expected delivery of Wednesday. (Justine - don't look!)



These were made for David's team members. They each got one along with a donation made in their honor to the Collierville Literary Council. It is wonderful how many people like books. These reading pillows should make reading that much better.

We had his team over for a holiday lunch today. It was wonderful. Peanut was home too. He has a cold of some sort. He had a slight fever, but sounds congested. He was a help setting up chairs. We think he was curious to see all the people that work for his dad. He snapped a few shots for me of the tables right before our visitors arrived.




The schools dismissed two hours early. Pumpkin got to see all the people too. I enjoyed meeting all the people associating a name with face.

We are hunkered down. It really feels like winter. There is an ice storm warning until sometime tomorrow. The boys are hoping for a delay or cancellation. I wouldn't mind as I have lots of other things to make!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

I spoke too soon and didn't see this post!!! Your pillows are great!!! It looks like a fun lunch!