Saturday, June 20, 2009

Blizzard Beach

We ended our long weekend in Orlando with a day at Blizzard Beach. We packed a cooler in our suitcase. It was great. We loaded it up for a day at the water park. Can you say bed head?

I took this shot to show off the hotel room. It was more like a condo. We were spoiled thoroughly enjoying the amenities. It was great to eat breakfast right there at the table.

Here we are after entering Blizzard Beach.

I think there was water on the camera lens. The Big Guy's hair line is receding, but not that much. I blurred the edges of the photo to try to take away from it.

I was so impressed with the boys. The rode every water slide in the park including Summit Plummet! I passed on that one. I couldn't get past the idea of the slide possibly creating the biggest wedgy!

Pumpkin braved it first. I love seeing Peanut in the background waiting his turn. I wonder how many nails he chewed waiting in line.

There is actually a smile on his face. He said it was over before you know it.

There goes Peanut!

It looks like he had to think about it. He did end up riding it a few more times, though.

The Big Guy was next.

What a shot! He loved it and I know he loved having his boys ride it with him.

A final shot in front of the slide -

We finished off the day with dinner at Wolfgang Puck's place in downtown Disney. I wasn't impressed. It was overpriced and the food was nothing to write home about. Oh! Well! We walked around after dinner enjoying the sites putting a happy ending on a great weekend!!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

These are such fabulous photos!!!! It looks like you had a blast!!! We felt the same about Wolfgang Puck's too. But the rest of your day looked great!!