Saturday, June 20, 2009

ZWEIUNDVIERZIG!


I cannot believe it! (Photo taken in the wee hours of the morning when we boarded the plane last week to fly home from Orlando)

My day was fabulous. The Big Guy and I started it off with a bike ride. Peanut made my breakfast carrying it to me in a 9 X 13 pan. It was priceless and yummy!


We worked in the yard before the heat wave rolled in. I got some foot massages (the best!) I got some knitting done. I will share photos this week. I got to do some shopping.

We are heading out to dinner tonight. I chose McEwen's on Monroe in downtown Memphis. We haven't been there in years. Last time it was fabulous.

Again, I am so lucky to have what I have! I am looking forward to many more!!!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

I'm so glad you had a great birthday Becky!!! I was thinking about you all day long! I was bad and didn't get anything in the mail to you. Will you take my undying friendship for the rest of your life??? Ah, yes, you already have that. Well, I'll have to think of something!! Hugs and kisses and wishes for many, many more years!!!! xo Beth