Monday, June 1, 2009

Mom's Birthday and Movie Milestone

My mom celebrates another birthday this week. Happy Birthday, Mom!

I struggled with what to get her. I decided to order some pictures from Pumpkin's Confirmation. I thought it'd be easy to a picture frame for two 5 X 7s. No such luck. I came up with this idea to tie two frames together with a ribbon. Here is what I came up with. The bow is going to need to massaged when she gets this in the mail. I hope she likes it and can find a place to hang it. If not, she can always just display the frames.

I am going to include the dishcloth in her box when I send it tomorrow. The dishcloth was for Mother's Day. I am just a few weeks late. I'll post a picture of it in the next day or so.

Today we passed another milestone. The boys went to the movies. They saw Up in 3D. Pumpkin got invited by a group of kids. Peanut tagged along. I was a bit leary. But, they did great! They said the movie was good. The 3D glasses were fancy. I got to run a few errands while they enjoyed the A/C in the movie theater!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Caroline did that this year too! But her science teacher was in the theater so I wasn't as worried. I want to see UP so they have to take me along to that one! I'm sure your mom loved the pictures! I hope she had a great birthday!!!