Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Road Trip Rest Stops

Last week, we drove up to Cincinnati to spend time with my family.

The drive is about eight hours. Going that way, we stopped for lunch at Costco. The Costco parking lot was perfect for a picnic with Buddy.


On the way home yesterday, we stopped at Five Guys in downtown Nashville. I walked Buddy over to Vandy and we enjoyed a yummy picnic lunch at a picnic table in the shade.


I won't mention the mishap with the ketchup. All I will say is that Pumpkin thought he could balance more ketchup in his hands then he really could. The Big Guy ended up wearing some! It dampened Pumpkin's spirits for a few minutes.

Five Guys was great. We'd welcome one in our area of TN!

We were sitting in the Kissam quadrangle. When I went to summer school, I stayed in one of the dorms in this area. It brought back fond memories.

I don't know what it is. When we stop in Nashville, it seems like we are home even though we only "lived" there when we went to school.

Pumpkin snapped this one before we got in the car to finish up the ride home.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Great photo of you two! I love A's shirt too!!!