Thursday, July 28, 2011

Banana Eating

Today, when I packed the Big Guy's lunch, I gave him a banana and a very small container filled with Greek yogurt.

I was ridiculed because the yogurt container was not large enough to hold cut up pieces of banana.

The Big Guy ended up putting a spoon full yogurt on the tip of the banana and takng a bite.

He claims he ate the banana on three bites! How enormous were his bites? We just don't believe it. Who eats huge chunks of banana like that?

It led to the disussion - how many bites does it take to eat a banana?

I prefer to eat sliced pieces. Just saying...

1 comment:

Bethany said...

I'm just impressed that you make his lunch! I'm like you... I can only eat small bites of a banana. I think the solution to this dilemna is to eat them separately... it's actually normal to do that too.