Sunday, July 3, 2011

Pictionary

It is summer!!

I struggle with all the XBOX, texting and electronics. What will our brains become??

We've whipped out Pictionary a couple times. It is great that Peanut is old enough to know the words and he is a pretty good drawer. Today, I pulled it out again. It is just too hot to do much outside. It was Peanut and the Big Guy versus Pumpkin and me. Peanut and the Big Guy smoked us on an All Play.



Any guesses?

Rodeo! I have no idea where Peanut got that.

In the end, Pumpkin and I pulled it off to a victory. It is amazing how the game brings smiles and laughter to all of us. Here! Here, for board games!!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Ha! Pictionary... one of my favorites though nobody ever wants to play against me. I am laughing-- HOW did they get rodeo out of a horse and a man?! ;)