Saturday, November 15, 2014

Dinner Out

We went to mass this evening and decided to go to dinner after.  We opted for a restaurant that is a bit higher end.  We had a lovely dinner.  Peanut was our photographer.  I thought he'd take the honors with lobster pizza, but I got the award.  I ordered the pasta special, a butternut ravioli with blackened shrimp.   I should have known.  When you order the special, you never know the cost.  Oh!  Well!  It was yummy.  I decided we won't eat out again until Pumpkin gets home.  I still feel guilty going out to a nice meal without him.  
Yep.  Had glasses on for the picture.  I wear them most when I knit, but I noticed my eyesight is not perfect in the romantic lighting.  The Big Guy and I were laughing about our eyes.

Gonna sleep in tomorrow, let it warm up and then take Buddy on a long walk.



No comments: