Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Lap Dog?

Ninety-nine percent of the time, Buddy wanders off behind a chair, curls up and is dreaming in minutes.  The other evening, though, he decided he wanted to be a lap dog.  He is so funny.  He slinks one paw up and then the other and then the other and finally he is all the way up.  There is nothing sly about 65 pounds climbing up on your lap!  The good thing is that he doesn't normally want to cuddle for long.  As Pumpkins said, "He loves his pappa!"
I'm thinking he loves me most right now.  He is patiently waiting for his morning walk.  I gotta bundle up.  It is one of the coldest mornings yet this fall!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

That is a great photo! It snowed here for the first time on Thursday evening (when I had to drive out to the airport to pick up Craig ... ugh). Caroline says I'm allowed to play Christmas music now that's it's snowed!