Friday, January 9, 2015

All for Buddy

Yesterday morning it was 9 degrees out.  Buddy doesn't care.  So, out I forged to walk him, just a short walk before he got his breakfast.  I got to try out my new cap light that was in my stocking.  It will be better on a baseball cap, but had to keep my eyes toasty with my stocking cap.
It was cold.  We braved the outdoors later in the afternoon when it warmed up for a longer walk.  I do wonder about the pads on the puppy dog's feet.  He doesn't seem phased.  He'll go for a walk any time.  I do think he enjoys the cooler temps over the hot temps!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

I can't believe it got that cold at your home! That is very cold for the South. It was 9 degrees here this morning. At least Buddy has a lot of fur! I hate to say it, but I'm already ready for Spring!