Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Puzzle Two - History!

As much as the guys did not like my selection of the Christmas puzzle, my guys loved doing this puzzle.  I wonder why?  Peanut is already talking about going to the grocery store, buying one of each and trying all the treats pictured.  Fortunately for us, Peanut doesn't go to the grocery and some of the snacks are no longer made.  It was a fun puzzle and easily divided among people doing the puzzle.
We are off and working on the next puzzle.  It is a bit more of a challenge depicting Times Square.  Peanut's strategy in choosing that was his hope of making a visit to New York City.  We keep telling him he's been there, but he was too young to remember!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Yeah, something about Twinkies makes me want to go on a junk food binge! You guys are super fast at these puzzles! And I hope you can make another trip to NYC too!