Thursday, February 5, 2015

January Favorites


January 2015 Favorites
  • Ginger snap cookies from an old Betty Crocker cookbook.  Chewy, yummy and spicy.
  • My Fitness Pal app.  It is helping me stay on track eating well and moving a bit more.
  • Hummus is a new love!  It makes my carrots and celery very yummy.  Bought all the ingredients to make my own, but have not ventured there yet.
  • Downton Abbey.  Very late to the party!  We are binge watching it and really enjoying it.  It might be kind of sad when we catch up.
  • Pumpkin's class free Thursdays.  I get a few more texts and an occasional telephone call.
  • Stumbled into JCPenney a few weeks ago.  They carry Liz Claiborne.  It is sort of preppy, sort of plain, and sort of eye catching all the same.  Plus, the prices are so right.
  • Jigsaw Puzzles have produced some quality family time around the dining room table.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

I have hummus and veggies in my fridge right now too! I am trying to eat more vegetable dishes. Where are you in Downton Abbey? Have you caught up? My dream is to visit Highclere Castle someday. I have always liked Liz Claiborne too, so good to know! And I'm glad you're getting regular communication from college! I hope he's staying warm-- he has that Southern blood so I'm sure it's been harder to acclimate to this winter. I hope February is just as good!