Saturday, February 14, 2015

Wedding! February 2015

My niece got married last Saturday!  It was absolutely gorgeous!!  While the wedding party was snapping sunset pictures, we took a few of our own.


 As I look at this sunset, I wish to back there...

 Would have been even better if Pumpkin was with us!


 Snuck in a sister selfie!
 The band was phenom.  They played Michael Jackson and the Big Guy was out there!
 My niece got some pretty ladies to dance with Peanut.  He was embarrassed, but loved it!
The photo booth was a major hit.  They printed one for us to keep and one for the couple's scrapbook. What a wonderful idea!  I grabbed the ice cream cone which describes me.  Surprisingly, I haven't had any ice cream in 2015.  Trying to eat on the healthy side.

 The parents of the bride savoring the slow dance
My sister snapped a picture during the bridal party pictures.  They all met beforehand.  The setting was gorgeous.  The bride was gorgeous.  I don't know how they will choose.
 The final slow dance of the night.  Peanut danced with my niece who was in from Kansas City.

 There go the bride and groom
Hope they are enjoying their honeymoon

1 comment:

Bethany said...

You look beautiful!! It looked like a great wedding. And if you're out there dancing, then it must have been good!