Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Valentine's 2015

We kept the tradition alive this year.  I brought out the china, crystal and silver to celebrate Valentine's Day!  We missed having Pumpkin with us.  Peanut invited a girlie girl over.  We like her and enjoyed having her join us.  Believe it or not, I did not take many pictures.  I was proud of my heart shaped bread rolls.  You have to use your imagination.  The guys kept telling me they looked like bunny ears.  Guess I can do it again at Easter!  The rolls were yummy with rosemary flavored butter.  We had filet on the grill, tossed salad, roasted asparagus and mini roasted potatoes.  Dessert was cheesecake using a recipe of old from my mom's Greenhills Womens Club CookBook.
 Peanut looked pretty cute for the evening!
 He tried to make the serious GQ face, but kept smiling.
We stopped in the local chocolate shop to buy a few treats.  We saw the camera crew as we walked in.  We had no idea that they filmed us as we made the purchase.  Fast forward to the following day, Valentine's Day, the Big Guy walks into the family room, glances up at the TV and there we were!  Wild!




1 comment:

Bethany said...

Oh, that's funny! And your dinner sounds exactly like our favorite! Your rolls look delicious too! Peanut looks very handsome. I hope he had a good time. They're growing up, aren't they? ;)