Saturday, February 28, 2015

More Massachusetts Pictures

They have so much snow up in Worcester.  On the Saturday we were there, they got 3-5 more inches.  It was a drop in the bucket considering how much they have.  On Sunday morning, I made sure to get up and take a walk.  It was gorgeous.

Pardon the picture w/o any make up.  It was so peaceful.  Honestly, I miss the snow.  There is something so magical about it.  Call me crazy, but I'd entertain moving back up north.  I think the bottom line is that I love four real seasons.

Pumpkin joined us for lunch.  Ahh!  To have his head on my shoulder - warms this mom's heart.  A freaky thing happened at lunch, though.  The waitress handed Pumpkin his water glass w/o wiping the condensation off the outside.  It slipped through his fingers and crashed on to his plate.  The plate broke.  A piece flew up and cut his hand.  It just grazed his hand.  Fortunately, it did not affect his swimming.
We only got a few pictures of the boys together.  These were outside the hotel.  The Residence Inn did a great job hosting the team.

This is our only family shot.  My head looks huge!  Loved spending time together.  We won't be back together until the end of May, but who is counting?

1 comment:

Bethany said...

May will come quickly! (And your head does not look big!) I was just saying that maybe I don't necessarily like 4 seasons because this winter has been harsh! I've been sick for a week and all I want is sun!