Monday, February 23, 2009

Stocking Cap for Pumpkin

One down and one to go...Pumpkin wanted a stocking cap made out of black and gold. I varid the width of the gold stripes using just three skeins of Karabella 8, two of black and one of gold. I added a strip of black fleece inside. Can you say comfy? It is still a bit chilly and Pumpkin may get to wear it a bit before the winter season ends.



We had a good weekend. I feel like it just flew by. My father in law is still in the hospital recovering from bypass surgery. We are thinking he may go home today. He has done very well. The body is amazing! The boys went to visit yesterday. It was a nice visit showing them that he looks like himself. We watched W. on Saturday night. It is not worth the rental. I nodded on and off toward the end of it. Peanut is home with me today as he complained of an earache. We are heading to the doctor soon. I just may get some time to knit and work on Peanut's cap!

No comments: