Monday, February 2, 2009

Hong Kong Gifts



We got a fabulous package in the mail the other day from our friends that are living in Hong Kong. They have been there a little over six months and really seem to be enjoying the expat experience. We are so grateful for the gifts and the glimpse into all the things they see.

I am thinking about pulling out the chopsticks. It'd be a great diet for me as I am not skilled at using them. I am going to use the little purse to hold my lipsticks within my purse. And, I was thinking of incorporating the scarf into my Easter outfit. We'll see how that plays out. Thanks so much Smith Family!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

The scarf is gorgeous!! That was so nice of them! Is that the family who was traveling the world? We've been on a sushi kick every Friday. Now I'm a little tired of it, but it definitely is a nice change of pace!