Friday, January 30, 2009

An early Valentine

The Big Guy has morphed into a dedicated runner. It all started in October when the morning weather and darkness is not the best for biking. It took a few weeks for him to get over the aches. Now, it is smooth sailing. He is up at the crack of dawn to take in quite a few miles. I bought him a Garmin gps wristwatch thing for Christmas. It is too cool. The satellites track his distance and he can graph his course. Anyway, about a month or so ago, he grabbed the Shuffle, loaded up his songs from itunes and headed out the door. He could not believe the difference music made. It actually made the run fun. He got to hear something else besides his deep breaths.

The other day I was straightening up and decided to surprise him and add a song to his running line up. Here is what I added~

He went for a run and I asked him if he heard anything new. He had the playlist on shuffle and did not hear my little Valentine to him. I kind of spoiled the surprise. When he went out the next time, he came home smiling telling me he heard the song. It is quite apropo.

If you need a an easy Valentine for your sweetie, I'd recommend added a song to his playlist. You never know. You just might get a foot massage, the absolute ultimate for me!!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

This is Caroline's favorite song right now!!! What a great idea!!! I posted about it!!