Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Totes for HATCH

My friend, Beth, asked me to make some totes to sell in her studio, HATCH. I was honored! This is my first step into the business of selling my "art." How exciting! I actually felt like it all came full circle as my mom used to make things for a consignment shop many moons ago.

I am pleased to reveal the fruits of my labor. The lighting was not the best on this cloudy day. The totes just fit on my mantle.

Months ago, I participated in a fabric square swap. I am pleased to say that I made a big dent in my squares with these bags. I love how each one is unique.



The totes are all packed and ready to make the trip to Pennsylvania. I even ordered business cards to slip in the pocket inside each bag. I had fun making these. I have three here at home that I use for my knitting. But, they can carry anything. They just make me smile and hope they make others smile too!

2 comments:

Caroline, Buizel trainer said...

Becky, these look great!!!! I can't wait to see them in person!! Thank you so much and I'll let you know the minute they get here!!! ;)

Bethany said...

Okay... that last post was from me!! I didn't know Caroline jumped on my laptop to check her email account and forgot to sign out...grrrr.