Saturday, July 11, 2009

Wicked

We went to see Wicked on Tuesday night. The tickets were a gift to Pumpkin for his remarkable performance in middle school. It was an investment worth every penny!

All the photos were taken on my iphone and the color is not the best. The last one was taken by Pumpkin.



The show was in town for two weeks to a sold out crowd. I can see why. We bought the soundtrack to listen to on our trip to/fro Cincinnati. We enjoyed it so much more after we saw the show.

On Wednesday, the boys and I washed the CR-V with the music from Wicked blaring. Elphaba's voice was amazing - beautiful and what a range. I don't know which song is my favorite, yet. The CD is going to get lots of playing time. The boys don't mind. They even requested it when we were in the car a few days ago. That's what I love to hear.

If the show is in your city, don't miss it!!

No comments: