Thursday, September 24, 2009

Squeaky Clean Happiness

Happiness does come from very simple things.

On Tuesday, I got the urge to really clean the refrigerator. The timing was perfect as it was rather empty. What a job it was. Can I tell you how exciting it is to open my refrigerator? Every time I do it, I smile. It looks lovely. I snapped these photos after my trip to the grocery.

We are still limping along with a broken ice maker on the fridge itself. It is too old to call a repairman. But, too young to part with. The blue ice trays work great when the Big Guy isn't filling them. He has a tendancy to spill the water! What's better than a clean freezer with a big box of Skinny Cow sandwiches?

Here's the fridge!



What a cheap thrill to have a clean fridge! I don't think anyone else in the family appreciated it. I'm continuing my cleaning...I am rearranging the furniture in the music room. We'll see how that all turns out. If nothing else, I'll get all the dust bunnies that are lurking in that room!

No comments: