Wednesday, September 1, 2010

FIFTEEN BIG ONES!


Where did the time go?

This birthday Pumpkin got some of his required reading books - a used Jane Eyre at that! He got Madden '11 (Peanut was thrilled about that one!) He got a Flip video camera. Watch out YouTube! He was pretty excited even though it was 6:20am when he opened his gifts. I was working on lunches during the present reveal and am just realizing that he did not open all his gifts. Too funny! The Big Guy brought them to him but did not bring them all. The best, in my opinion, are yet to come courtesy of Zazzle. I hope we can find time in our crazy evening for him to open them.

I guess I should warn the locals. In the state of TN, you can get your learner's permit at 15. I am sure we will be off to the DMV soon.

It seems like just yesterday we were just sitting, holding and admiring that little bitty baby...

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Oh my... driver's ed. I'm going to start praying for you now Becky!!! He's going to have a blast with the Flip! I can't wait to see what he films. Tell him Happy Birthday from us!!! And yes... I remember when he was a toddler!!!!