Sunday, September 5, 2010

Vandy Season Opener

We drove up and back to Nashville yesterday for the Vandy vs. Northwestern football game. We could not have asked for better weather!

We stopped at the bookstore and Pumpkin got a new cap. His old ones were shredded on the front of the bill.

You can see Pumpkin has a long sleeve t-shirt on. The high was below 90 and he's breaking out the winter wear!

I think Peanut needs a haircut! This is the worst part of growing out the summer buzz.

This was sort of a birthday celebration for Pumpkin. He chose the lunch place, Ted's. The portions are huge. We ordered three burgers and shared 'em.

Notice the switch to the short sleeves.

We got to the stadium in time for the Star Walk. There were lots of people. The VU band was playing and the cheerleaders were cheering.

The boys in their seats - before all the people showed up. We were packed in by the time the game started. Pumpkin appreciated having a two year old behind him. Needless to say, he got kicked continuously!

I am not going to talk about how the game ended! It was a bummer.

The boys passed out on the way home. I snapped this when we stopped for gas close to 1:30am.


The Flip was in use this weekend. I have a cute video of David and me. I hope to upload it soon. I just keep getting an error when I try!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

It sounds like you guys had a lot of fun!! I remember when you first went off to school and you told me the girls still wore skirts to the football games! Do they still do that, or is it all casual now? And Boo Northwestern... I would have cheered for Vanderbilt with you!!!