Sunday, September 12, 2010

The Square

We did things in reverse today. We went to YoLo's before we ate lunch. Man! It was good. I try to refrain from eating it when I am working. I look forward to enjoying the yogurt with my family. We all got something different, the beauty of the self-serve. The weather was great. We sat out on the Square and enjoyed our yogurt. It doesn't get much better than that!

We savored the lovely weather. The sun was shining, the wind was blowing and the humidity was hiding. Thank goodness! It reminded us of summer days in Pennsylvania.

I snapped this of the boys. They weren't too thrilled with me taking their picture. Oh! Well! I won out in this case!!


As payback, Pumpkin took this picture of us. It might have helped if I was smiling! I guess I also need to think about putting my whites away as Labor Day has come and gone.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Hee hee.. I'm reading this as we are having high temps and high humidity here in PA!!! But you're right. I see the boys are wearing their shoes... do they like them? I'm going to start that book any day now!