Friday, February 4, 2011

Food and Pillows

We splurged on a popcorn popper. I think we were so excited that it was hard for the popcorn to live up to our expectations. We will definitely use it. I love the idea of controlling our own additions. I am going to pop some up to enjoy during the Superbowl.

I made cupcakes the other day using the icing recipe on the back of the Hershey's cocoa. Good stuff! I was more intrigued with my cupcake holder. I used two plates and a glass to create this display. Lovely! You just can't move it or the display may fall apart.

Our homemade pizza from last night. I made the crust with a tad of cornmeal. We topped it with Italian sausage, white beans, and some chopped red pepper. Good stuff - if I don't say so myself!

Lastly, yesterday I got lost in my Target. I haven't done that for a long time. Got these pillows. Who knew?? Love how they lighten up the couch. Just pretend the photo is rotated. I tried three times and it would not upload correctly.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

I love that pillow... we could use some new ones. So, does your popper just do it by air or do you have to add oil? I've been thinking about getting one too, with all the microwave popcorn around here (and microwaving it isn't good). Your pizza sounds and looks delicious!!!

Bethany said...

So do the cupcakes!!! How do you stay so thin???